Sunday, February 23, 2014

We Can Always Choose to Be Better, Otherwise....Why Would There be a Tomorrow?

When we want to heal we need to know that it is going to take effort on our part to bring it to our own reality, in the physical as well as our spiritual sides.  We can use a facilitator but we need to know that if we are not ready to clean house it will remain dirty, as I like to call it.

Remember that God is always there to support you in your desire.  If you want to call him by another name, you are still being heard at all times.  It’s up to you to start the ball rollin, do you want to change? Or are you afraid?  

Maybe you have hung on to your fear so long it has become a part of you.  My question to you is this.  

Does it suit you higher good? Does it?

I’m a believer in God because I know His love is for us all! Ask yourself…then you will know what you need after that.  Self really matters! If you are thinking that everyone else is to blame for your feelings, than please wake up and allow yourself the privilege to change today.

We might have experienced something from someone else but it’s up to us on how we react to it.
It has taken my death, as well as the ongoing lesson living in this physical body gives me to learn the value of living; you don’t have to go that way. However if your hard headed like I was well I guess you’ll pick your path.

I believe for some of us it can be a slow transition, but it is healing no matter how you look at it.
Most people these days are angry because they feel out of control….Well…maybe that control is what we need to look at?  Why should we want to control anything?  Maybe we should want to be understood as well as be understanding of others and their dilemmas as well as our own?

When I was growin' up there was a song that sang like this: "Slow down you move to fast ya got to make that mornin' last!" 

Very true words to learn from! Just because everyone else is runnin wild does that mean you gotta run to?  Shoot far, get a hold of yourself and do what feels right for you!

This life we are all living right now is movin' at a very fast pace.  We did not see our world end in 2012… but thank God the way that humanity has been living certainly will! Big changes comin' our way, and for the good, even more so, for the people who have "woken up" so to speak!

Our lives need fulfillment, so get up and start filling your life with meaning and with purpose. Let’s clean house!  If you want to change just listen to the spirit that resides inside of you.   Feel it… know it… allow yourself to become that person that is in your thoughts, and you will start the change today.

Funny thing about when we see others and feel the shift taken place they will want it to! We really aren’t that much different from one another, when we’re being truthful with ourselves.  In order to make a fresh start lets begin with this thought or affirmation today.

We’re learning on a different level of consciousness, one that entitles us all to the

Knowledge that our creator (God) originally gave to us, but only if we chose it.


We are strong people better known as spiritual beings of light, and that’s hard for some of us to comprehend.  Yet now’s the time that we have chosen to be a part of this huge change here on earth, because we are lost in the physical materialism of it all!  

This is a deep learning for our soul’s to recognize the importance of what you individually are experiencing.  If you can feel it you will know it!

Open yourself up to this beautiful knowing of the oneness that you can share with spirit.  Then you will begin to awaken the understanding of inner awareness that you have had along this life’s journey you have been traveling on.  

I want to thank Spirit for helping me with this higher knowledge of what we need to hear and recognize.  The importance for us all to love again is appearing now out of our need.  More than ever before is open to you now don’t let it slip away with foolish thoughts.

You will have times that are going to be rough on ya, because that is the way a physical existence will portray itself to us.  Your whole life has led you to this point of recognition and awakening your inner loyalty to the joy of being who you really are.  

Now allow your- self to become as one again with spirit.  It can be the beginning of awakening your sweet inner Spiritual being again.  Doing the goodwill that everyone needs including that of yourself.  Know this that it is Eternal-land open to you, as long as you desire to change for the better of self.

I want to thank all you folks for making my path so enjoyable; my life is so full of love from all of you.  I want you to feel reassurance that you can and will find your path back to happiness and gratitude for life and all its wonders.

If you ever need me please call 801-263-8594 to make an appointment or to ask questions.  I know it is getting harder to get an appointment right away.  That is why I am tryin to get these meetings of events and book publishing up and runnin as soon as possible.



If you need to know about your deceased loved ones you can come and see me at these events.  I will always close with questions and answers for you.  I made a promise to the Guardian many years ago, and I’m just tryin to keep it strong.

All My Love, Karen

2 comments:


  1. Blog December 2014
    As a child, I wondered why I always felt so different than everyone else. I never thought that I was like anyone ever. I just knew I was not like others, but it took me a while before I figured out what exactly it was that was so unusual.
    My way of thinking was as if nobody else existed for a long time. I was great full when I realized that God was there, and he does love and care for us all. We have to love ourselves, not to narcissism, but to self-respect along with integrity as God does. These were just a few of the beginner’s traits that were shared with me while I was in my state of death and souls awareness while in heaven. I tried to tell my daughter. However, she feared dear ole mom had fallen to a nervous breakdown after losing so many of our family in such a short period.
    I was able to understand what the true message from God was. For all of us to learn, then create from our experience with gratitude, faith, and understanding of our fellow man. When I found this out, I started almost emeditally talking and sharing with people. I began to learn for myself how fulfilling it was to help those that did not know how to help themselves, much less where to start. The real beauty was I was learning as well! Talking with Spirit and absorbing their coaching started very long ago but it has continued to grow within me all these years.
    Well, the words would flow as if I was a river of knowledge, but it was and always has been Spirit! We all have an ability that comes from deep within our higher selves, allowing us to create with our minds, the direction and awareness that we hold inside our inner existence. We need to always allow ourselves to be open to spirit and create from that openness that can happen out of love.
    Karen Baldwin

    ReplyDelete